- RSS Channel Showcase 5419802
- RSS Channel Showcase 9982675
- RSS Channel Showcase 2014196
- RSS Channel Showcase 5334983
Articles on this Page
- 09/23/16--04:58: _Super Start
- 12/07/16--12:05: _Anystart.com
- 11/07/17--11:09: _bookmark ninja
- 12/21/17--13:17: _Best New Tab Page E...
- 01/17/18--22:35: _New Tab Override
- 02/03/18--04:06: _Group Speed Dial
- 02/11/18--17:52: _My Hello Life
- 03/02/18--05:04: _Momentum
- 03/15/18--14:06: _FF Speed Dial - New...
- 09/23/16--04:58: Super Start
- 12/07/16--12:05: Anystart.com
- 11/07/17--11:09: bookmark ninja
- 12/21/17--13:17: Best New Tab Page Extension
- 01/17/18--22:35: New Tab Override
- 02/03/18--04:06: Group Speed Dial
- 02/11/18--17:52: My Hello Life
- 03/02/18--05:04: Momentum
- 03/15/18--14:06: FF Speed Dial - New Tab for Firefox
Super Start is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which can replace your boring unusable Mozilla Firefox Speed/Fast Dial with Custom Speed Dial which has extended capabilities. The best part of this add-on is that you can even make simple notes on dial page. Other features includes themes, custom screenshots etc., You can even add custom images to background of the Speed Dial.
Anystart.com is a start page listing some of the top websites on the internet. We regularly update our website to stay relevant.
Bookmark Ninja is an online bookmark manager and organizer tool. All the data are kept in the cloud, so you can instantly access your bookmarks from any desktop computer or mobile device. No synchronization is required.
It has a clean, easy-to-use user interface, has features like quick access to your frequently used bookmarks and handling large number of bookmarks. It also supports advanced tag management, which helps you in organizing and searching your bookmarks.
The Bookmark Ninja infrastructure is securely hosted in Amazon's Virginia data center.
A new tab page extension for Google Chrome with the following features:
* RSS Reader
* Gmail inbox
* Todo list
* Most visited
* Autocomplete search box
New Tab Override was developed from the ground up as so-called WebExtension. This makes New Tab Override compatible with Firefox 57 and later. Not all options of the previous version are currently available as WebExtension. As soon as Mozilla implements support for missing functionalities in Firefox, they will be integrated in a future update of New Tab Override.
You have to re-configure the add-on. After the update the settings page will automatically be opened.
change the new tab page to whatever web accesible URL you like
use a blank page as new tab page
use about:home, the default home page of Firefox, as new tab page
use your current home page as new tab page
use any color as background color for the new tab page
store a local HTML file in the extension's storage and use the content as new tab content
get the latest news about Mozilla as new tab page (only in German language)
set the focus either to the address bar or to the web page (for example Google search field)
beautiful settings UI to make it easy to customize your new tab experience
automatically prepend http:// if protocol is missing
can be used together with the container tabs feature of Firefox
Group Speed Dial is not an ordinary speed dial. The goal is to provide fast and efficient access to many pages using groups.
The best part is that all dials are synchronized through cloud to all supported browsers.
online synchronization (and backup) between devices and browsers
cloud-dials - access your dials in every browser - even in your phone!
two clicks registration using your Google / Facebook / Twitter account
secured with encrypted HTTPS connections
nested groups with up to 9x9 dials
local history for easy "undo"
free for personal use
search for dial
--Description--𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨 This is a website intended to be set as the home on what the users browser, so that when the user opens a new tab or a new window, or the click the home button on their browser, they will be confronted with a 5x4 grid of customizable tiles. The user will conveniently and quickly be able to choose of their favorite sites. These 20 customizable slots are each ready to be set by the user to what ever he wants.
--How to Use--
To set a tile the user will need to choose the ‘Edit’ tab in the bottom left corner of the page, or press the [-] key on his keyboard (left arrow key for Firefox users). Once Edit mode is enabled the user can choose any of the white tiles that appears. Clicking one of the tiles will open a menu where he can search for common websites, or input his own information. If he types the name of the website into the search bar, he can press the [\] key above the [enter] key to search for the app. Whether, the user used the search function or not, once the information on the website is filled in, he can press the [enter] key on his keyboard, or double click the ‘Change’ button to save and close the menu. The user can change as many tiles this way and when he is done, he can press the [+] key on his keyboard (right arrow key for Firefox), or click the ‘Use’ tab in the bottom left, next to the ‘Edit’ tab.
Replace new tab page with a personal dashboard featuring to-do, weather, and inspiration.
New Tab page that gives you a moment of calm and inspires you to be more productive. Get inspired with a daily photo and quote, set a daily focus, and track your to-dos. Eliminate distractions and beat procrastination with a reminder of your focus for the day on every new tab.
• New inspirational photo and quote each day
• Set a daily goal/focus/intention
• Keep track of tasks with Todo list
• See the weather and forecast
• Links and search
• Show bookmarks bar on new tab
• Default Chrome Tab/Apps links
• Customize the dashboard by showing/hiding widgets
• Set your uptime and downtime with Balance mode
• Feel good and get things done!
Unlock added customization, integrations, widgets, and more!
• Customize font and color themes
• Add your own quotes and background photos
• Skip to a new photo or quote whenever you like
• Todo integrations: Asana, Trello, Todoist, GitHub, Wunderlist, Google Tasks
• More widgets: Notes, Countdown timer, Metrics
• Autofocus mode: pull your tasks into your focus, combine with integrations
• Enhanced Weather: extra weather info and more accurate feed
• Enhanced Todo: multi-todo lists and color labels
• Priority support from our friendly team
The main idea of Firefox Speed Dial extension is to provide a look and feel of a native Firefox New tab experience with a bucket of a cool extra features, like New tab dark theme, tile customization, etc.
Always wanted to get a bit more from a Firefox New Tab? Speed Dial for Firefox is here for you! Add, remove, replace and manage any of Firefox New Tab tiles. With Speed Dial Firefox you'll get a full control over your Firefox NewTab.
- Choose Search Engine
- Set the number of customizable tiles from 8 to 14
- Set color labels for all tiles
- Hide tiles option for pure minimalism
Works with Firefox v. 57
Dark theme added! Apply a dark theme for Firefox new tab in a single click. Save your eyes by enabling black new tab mode with Firefox Fast Dial extension.
- Add up to 8 tiles
- Rearrange tiles
- Rename tiles
- Deeplink support
- New tab dark theme
- Custom image upload for a tile